Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Part 2 To Flash animation And Reflection

What I have been doing is working on another flash animation with a bit more animation I titled it the Lamgenie and is about the character in the last one and he finds a bottle of Lambrini while tidying the castle attic so when he opens it a Gene pops out to grant him three wishes what he wastes well not entirely.


I will upload my planning after I scan it in.
The only bit I struggled at is getting the speech and animation to go at a steady pace so that it is easy to understand and for the viewer to acknowledged what is going on in the animation, getting the genies face the perfect size when it zooms in was a fairly tricky part but the easiest thing to do was the mouth and facial expressions of the genie all I did was I change a small oval making different shapes which gave the effect of him speaking another part I thought was easy was the multicolored bit when he make a wish come true. My favorite part is the whole animation because its a simple story to follow and when the main character uses one wish in something good and wastes the rest all on one thing.
If I was to do this again the only thing I would change is the length of the animation making it longer and using more animation in by probably make him wish for a back flipping dog instead of wishing for the "Trippe Scene" but it needed to be finished ASAP so more time to perfect it would make it  it and probably use recordings instead of comic style.
The reason for this animation was because my last one didn't get results as expected so I thought I would do another one making it more entertaining and a bit more animation instead of just pictures.

Created on Adobe Flash CS3 Professional


No comments:

Post a Comment