Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Flash Planning

This is the planning I drew before I started Making my flash animations the reason for only just uploading it is because I didn't scan it in and I was too occupied with other work this is both my first animated comic and for my second one.

I kept as close as I could to the planning and to be honest I did a good job because sometimes I plan out things then I make little changes to make it better, sometimes I create better things from the top off my head and sometime it works out better, I plan to keep me on the track but sometimes I might drift towards the dirt track. Coming up with the story lines for both animations was easy because all I did was create some character make them fight then the bad guy gets killed, in the second one this story line was easier because I wanted to do a funnier animation then the genie idea came to me, so I thought instead of having a genie in a lamp ill have it in a lambrinie bottle hence the title the lamgenie.

No comments:

Post a Comment