This is my sketch for my Horror game icon which is not a pool of blood or a zombie the reason I did this for my Horror Icon is because the face is evil looking and can represent many different types of horror such as a Zombie apocalypse or a demented scientist from a film such as The Human Centipede (all you need to see is the trailer no more) or a vampire or werewolf etc.
What I found easy doing this icon was going over the drawing and making the hair which I am quite proud of I did the hair by filling in with a light-ish brown and drawing gray lines down in the direction of where the hair would go then I used the smudge tool to blend it in., the reason for the red background is because it represents blood which is as we all know is red if yours isn't then there is something wrong.
This is my finished icon.
No comments:
Post a Comment