What I have just done is looked at pieces of work that was made in flash by people on my course, and what I did was I looked at their work and picked out what worked well and what could be improved, most of the animations were brilliantly done but with a few faults such as not completed or a few mistakes on the final layout.
When I looked at other peoples work I saw lots of different styles and ways of drawing, such as some people did comic strips with lots of animation and detailed drawings and some had a cartoon effect. It was a good exercise because we can tell each other what needs improving and learn different techniques that some people might know and others might not, what I showed was my comic strip that I'am creating in Adobe Flash CS3 featuring two Heroes that are trying to stop a evil villain who wants to shape the universe to how he likes it yet they stop him finishing with a cheesy joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment