Monday, 26 March 2012

The Symbols

For the title of my Flash, Game and comic that includes the characters below it is not the planet name or anything like that it is called The Symbol because I created two symbols a symbol of evil and a symbol of purity. I created Both symbols on Photoshop by collecting pictures of symbols, changing the colour then adding them together to get one symbol, I have a idea for three stories based on this that the symbols of the symbol of evil come true in time and that the symbol is a prophesy of Dark times, starting with death then leading to worse such as a Zombie Apocalypse then the Devils and Demons rising from the afterlife to destroy living beings in the war between good and evil.
  
This is the symbol of Purity 
For people to worship to for forgiveness or to purify the soul ,contact the peaceful Gods.
This is the Symbol of Evil
used for people in my world to worship demons and devils, basically all evil obviously. 

1 comment: