My planning for the next three weeks (Friday session)
16th: I am going to Totally complete my comic strip animation and strip with a side story is well.
23rd: I am going to Present my work to the group and also complete flash skills sheet.
30th: In review week I am going to reflect on my work and say what needs improving and what is good about my work next to a professional piece of work.
What I have learned so far is a massive amount of skills that I never knew about 26 weeks ago, since then I have learned more than the basics for Adobe Photoshop Flash and 3D Studio Max and my knowledge of these software is growing more and more.
What I am comfortable with in flash is making movie clips animate and understanding most of the software, the thing that I am not comfortable with is the programming and doing complicating buttons.
No comments:
Post a Comment