What I have done here is I have created five Ipod applications based on five game genres Fantasy, Horror, Shooting, Racing and Sci-fi, for all of them I related a colour for each one like for Fantasy I chose purple because purple is a mystical and magical colour, then for horror I chose the colour red for the background because red resembles blood, for shooting I chose yellow because this shade of yellow stands for alertness and awareness and there the key skills in a shooter up game, for racing blue was my choice of colour not because the colour related to a certain thing, it was because racing is cool and a cool colour is blue.
For the last colour I chose green and black for Sci-fi because the black stands for outer space and green stands for the green aliens/martians, the reason for the snake is because i had an idea where the snake is a logo for the ship that the game would be based on.
For all of these I did the drawings and everything is my idea and what worked well was creating the applications on Photoshop because I found it quite easy but the difficult part was when I was doing the face on horror because at first I didn't have a way of doing the hair but soon I found a way and what I can improve on is the detail in the applications and make them look more professional.

No comments:
Post a Comment