Thursday, 21 March 2013

I Demand Land!

What I have accomplished in the last 30 minutes is making the ground for the model so it is no floating in mid air and looks more realistic, what you can't see here is the hills and bumps that surround the Mil, I have also placed a river going through like in reality but this one looks a lot cleaner and it's a river the real Mill has a canal but as I have mentioned before, this is my adaptation of the building that is only based on it, so there will be a few thing that are different but I can assure you that if I had plenty more time I would make it look exactly like the real thing, but this isn't far off.

This is from really far away to show you the rest of the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment