What I
need to do is get sound effects to go with the Salts mill video, I have already
planned what will happen in the animation but for the sound I will have to look
at a few professional examples before being able to decide what sounds I need.
Here is
a example of the different gun sounds in the game Halo 4, all though I won’t be
using gun noises I will be needing the correct music for the scenery.
Here is
another example of what I could do with the sound effects,
this is
from the game Skyrim when you are walking through a blizzard in the wilderness,
it give it a cold feel to the scenery when playing it and is quite effective
for scenery sound effects.
My
scenery will be a fairly bright and peaceful scenery, so the appropriate music
will need to be quite cheery.
Here is
a Example from the Game Skyrim which uses this soundtrack when your
exploring the land in the day time, especially when there are no signs of
danger, it is used to mentally tell the player everything's fine and
makes you feel more relaxed when playing.
So what I
intend to do is flex this to suit my needs, what I will need for my animation
will be birds singing sound effect, a light wind sound effect for when the
camera goes up into the sky to view slightly down on the building, I
will also need the sound effects of an old door opening and closing for when
the camera goes in to view the Interior, a hover car sound will be needed for
when the camera goes into the showroom and a medium sized waterfall sound
effect will be needed for the interior waterfall.
I can get
all of these sounds by using a portable recorder and a lunch time to go around
recording all the necessary sounds.
A idea I had a while ago was of instead of a camera it could be animated so its like a 1st person view and the person does a super jump in the air flying around the mill twice and landing just outside the front door ready to go in, adding sound effect before he jumps and when he lands, this is a Idea I came up with first but my animating skill are fairly rust so I’ll have to see what I can do.
A idea I had a while ago was of instead of a camera it could be animated so its like a 1st person view and the person does a super jump in the air flying around the mill twice and landing just outside the front door ready to go in, adding sound effect before he jumps and when he lands, this is a Idea I came up with first but my animating skill are fairly rust so I’ll have to see what I can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment