Thursday, 14 March 2013

Cracking on

Now that all the object are created I need to put them all together to create my environment, what I have finished is The Salts Mill Tower, Chimney, Interior and changed a major fault which was me being stupid and creating individual windows which became a huge problem making the computer go really slow and crashing majority of the time, so what I decided to do was delete all the individual windows and add a texture onto the walls which made it look better and it runs a lot smoother now.

Before
 As you can see its really tacky and unrealistic, even in this render there are way too many polys than I need
After
Straight away it looks a lot better, the roof is made up of two flat boxes and two pyramids, it has also escalated my work speed making it more possible of meeting the deadline.


No comments:

Post a Comment