Thursday, 31 May 2012

Fantasy & Racing Game Icon Review


I know its not easily visible but it was OK on Photoshop.
On both of these I went over them in Photoshop adding different colours and making them look better. 

This is two of my concept drawings for my icons these two are racing and fantasy, the sword, shield and staff are the fantasy icon which was intended to have a purple background to symbolize magic with the shield made of wood with metal trimming.
The staff was designed to be made out of wood  and the sword to have a gold handle, all to be the typical shield  swords and staffs.


For the racing Icon I did a checkered flag and copied it and flipped it so that it crossed over with the other flag and then I went over the drawing and adding a blue background that represents racing because this colour blue represents respect.
it was fairly easy to make only a few problems when drawing the flag, only because it wasn't how I imagined it.

No comments:

Post a Comment