This is a space ship I created in 3D Studio Max a while ago but never put on my blog it was one of the first models I made by joining two cylinders together and doing a bit of extra jigger y poker y and I have ended up with this.
What could make it better is texturing it with a futuristic look, a cockpit with a animation of it in action I could also add more detail such as bits of engines sticking out, better wings with maybe a animation of it flying around shooting other spaceships, or simply a spaceship race.
What could make it better is texturing it with a futuristic look, a cockpit with a animation of it in action I could also add more detail such as bits of engines sticking out, better wings with maybe a animation of it flying around shooting other spaceships, or simply a spaceship race.



No comments:
Post a Comment