This Description is not worth describing if the describing doesn't give a full description.
Wednesday, 30 May 2012
stop motion back ground
this is the background that I have used in our Stop Motion animation which was simply done by getting a picture off Google of a normal street and adding some zombies in the distance and adding the crawler zombie, the smoke and fires were added is well by using layers and tweaking it to look more realistic, the Pikachu is just random and the billboard is just better than is offering double glazing at a time like this, the only bit I don't like about it is the Zombies in the background because a search engine blocker called JANET wouldn't let me get a picture of a group of Zombies because of the word Zombie (acceptable in Primary School) so I wasn't able to get proper zombies with leg so there is some drunken people at a rave floating through the ground which is close enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment