I played around with the tools till I ended up with this.
This Description is not worth describing if the describing doesn't give a full description.
Monday, 7 November 2011
The First Attempt At My House In 3D Studio Max
Creating the house in 3D studio max was fairly complicating but what I did first was i created a normal standard box with a height of 100, a width of 200 and a length of 100 and changed the length segments to 5, the width to 5 ad the height to 5. Then what I did was I selected all the polygons by selecting the modify tool, then I right clicked the word box and selected editable mesh then clicking on the polygon tool i could then select them and changed its height by choosing the (each individual segment by holding Ctrl and clicking the segments) on the top of the cuboid and clicking and holding the extrude tool and dragging it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment