Monday, 21 November 2011

3DS Max Concept Art

Before doing a timed assessment on 3D Studio Max I did a few drawings for ideas, at first I thought of making an alien spaceship that fly's around space...


but the idea lacked a bit and I changed my mind but I still wanted to do a vehicle that is futuristic and can fly through space so I thought of doing something a bit different to it and designed a flying space train, futuristic public transport, perfect...


But then I didn't like the drawing because it was too similar to the first one, so then I had a real think about what I would be happy designing, then it came to me like a hungry fat guy looking at a KFC, so for my final design I thought of a futuristic-suped-up-super-car, and this is what the design looks like.


I'm not the best artist but i took my time drawing it and tried to make it the best in the hour I did it in and all of these drawing relate to my mind map and mood board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment