This is what i created on 3D studio max in a timed assessment.
This is a professional example of a rendered hover car, I like
The thing I could do better next time is I could work on more polygons to get a more rounded more detailed object, I could also add more textures and lighting go make the render look a bit better.
The skills I could improve on next time could be that when I'm attaching something, I could do it a lot smoother and make it line up better, but what I think went well would be the body shape and the bumpers.
What I thought didn't work as good as I hoped was the attaching of one half to my reflected copy because when I did attach them it wasn't in line and some of the vertices when over lapsed others so in the future I will focus on attaching and make sure it works.
In all fairness I think that I didn't use all my time well because there was a few times that I stopped to see what else to make better (even though there was loads) and I left it as finished to put it up onto my blog, but the majority of the time I used it wisely. What I have learned on 3DS Max is everything, when I first opened the document I didn't have a clue what any of the icons did, but now I have a good idea of what to do on it but not all of it because there are so many things to do but what I'm most confident with on this software is shaping ordinary 3D shapes and with the model I created the outcome was pretty close to what I had in mind.


No comments:
Post a Comment