This here is the Salts Mill Tower that is on the South side of the building like I have said plenty of times before I'am not much of a concept artist but I will assure you the model will be worth looking at, the only concerns I have about doing this model is the faces on all sides as in reality its more complicating to do.
This is my birds eye view of the whole building but What I have done is forgot to state where the chimney and the Tower will take place so I will have to quickly draw a X just to help me position them in the correct place when it comes to putting the whole thing together.
This is one of my favorite concepts only because in reality it don't exist, might do somewhere in the world, its my view on what I would like Salts Mill to look like on the inside as I haven't actually been in there, What is it? you may ask, well it will be a white tiled room with a pool featured in the middle with a waterfall behind it appearing from the second floor
This is what I have done for the second floor looking towards where the waterfall will be, what I wanted to do in this room is something to relate to the water feature and do a simple bridge going over a little indoor stream that will appear just before the bridge.
Now looking back on yourself we will be confronted by these four doors, the two on the left will lead to a luxury bathroom and bedroom and the two on the right will lead to a Showroom which will feature pictures that I have taken and 3D models on display.This is a birds eye view of my showroom, as I have clearly shown where the car will be featured and the glass cabinet I will state that all the boxes at the back are picture frames with pictures I have taken during my course and slightly before as I did quite a bit of photography in my spare time.








No comments:
Post a Comment