Thursday, 29 November 2012

My House in the middle of the... Grey... weird... relm of.. BLOCKS!!!

In 3D max what I'm doing is making a building using a plane and adding a picture onto the plane with the blue prints on which I went over making the walls out of thin Cubes which turned out like this, all I'm doing is tracing over the basic blueprints and adding some of my own ideas inside the building, but the exterior will be as close to the real thing as possible.

For some people it will be complicated but that's only if you want it to be, the best way is to make it really simple not using many polys and getting it to sort of look like it bare in mind when you texture it the outcome will be completely different as it will look a lot more realistic.



No comments:

Post a Comment