Thursday, 20 September 2012

MSW second page

what I have done is created a concept of what will appear when you click on one of my symbols on the map, the layout will not be exactly like this but this is the idea I have come up with.

What I did was I used pictures off Google to create what I would like, in the TV will be a video of the place where the symbol was on the map with a play and pause button, below will be some extra text featured in the book this will be information that hasn't been mentioned but if all the necessary information has been told then the book won't be be there only the TV will be bigger and also the picture, in the frame will be a picture of the place  where the video is taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment